Not everyone you get to know in the chat is your friend, even if they act friendly. Often adults or adolescents pretend to be your age but they are not. Be careful and talk to your parents or your friends if you think a dialogue is strange. If somebody writes something you feel strange about, click on the "add to ignore list" link in the user's profile in order to ignore them and on the "report user to the support" link to report them to the support team.
Please be particularly careful in the following situations:
- Don't tell anyone your last name, your phone number, where you live or what school you go to.
- If somebody asks you what you look like, what you are wearing or what you wear when you go swimming.
- If someone offers you gifts or money if you do something for them.
- If someone wants to talk about sex or your body with you.
- If somebody uses many words you don't know.
- If someone asks you about your brothers and sisters and if you have seen them naked or something like that.
- If somebody asks you if you like people who are older than you.
- If someone wants to take pictures of you or wants to film you or asks you if you have a "cam".
- If people ask you if you ever had a boyfriend or a girlfriend.