Important information for minors
The most important rule is: Do not meet with anyone you only know from freggers.com, from a chat or anywhere else on the internet. Always talk to your parents about it.
Back to overview
- Don't reveal your complete name, address, cellphone number or the name of your school to people you don't know.
- Do not ever respond to promises concerning money, gifts or the like as a reward for photos or a meeting.
- Don't push other children into conversations they do not want to have, especially not about sex. Keep in mind, that other children and teenagers might not be as mature as you are.
- Don't get involved in discussions about sex. - report the dialogue.
- Think twice about what you install on your PC, especially if people from the chat recommend it to you. Malicious programs that could spy on you can hide behind a funny game or a screensaver.